Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pretty things...

 No funny stories today...because I'm gearing up for a good one tomorrow...and if you happen to be a hairdresser...it won't be funny to you...it will be S.T.U.P.I.D. So, while I'm off getting my funny/stupid mistake fixed...here are some pretty pictures to look at!
 I found another black and white kitchen that I am swooning over..and I feel like it is calling my name...because I already have one of those awesome stools. It's a sign...
And these pictures make me want to paint our half-bath all over again. (Brian...when is the next time you are going out of town? ;)

I LOVE this piano...in fact, I would probably start playing again if this baby was in my house! And look...it's even topped with a turquoise vase!
Last but not least...I was talking to my cousin yesterday and she was shocked to find out that I do not own a Kitchen Aid Mixer! I love to cook, but I figured since I didn't bake alot, that I didn't need one. She told me I was crazy and that  you can use it for all kinds of things! Then she told me that http://thepioneerwoman.com/ was having a giveaway...TWO Kitchen Aid Mixers that were designed to look like the cover of her cookbook. WHAT? Be still my heart. I rushed to the computer and signed up....along with over 46,000(yes, you read that right)other people. Sadly...I did not win...but now I am officially obsessed with getting one...as soon as I sell one of my kids...(why didn't I ask for one for a wedding present???)
And THIS baby is looking mighty fine....

***All pictures except mixer are from here...




2 comments:

  1. your rooms are so cute! want to come decorate my house????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make your kitchen look just like that....I just finished a kitchen that looked similar but we used kelly green for the center island.....

    Turquoise is a big color right now...I use alot of it...

    ReplyDelete