Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend...

 Here are just a few snapshots our our weekend.....
Hutt and I were invited to a little Valentine party on Friday and I realized after digging through every article of clothing I own...I only have ONE red shirt. So....using my new found crafting skills(hahahahaha), I quickly whipped up this necklace.
And y'all....that goofy dork smile is real because I was proud of myself! :)
Then on Saturday morning, I walked into the kids bathroom and saw this...
A pair of Hutton's underwear...on the windowsill. How they managed to get there is beyond me.
Next...Brian and I couldn't find a baby-sitter...so that meant NO. VALENTINE'S. DAY. DATE. (***If you happen to live near family and have instant and free baby-sitters...please count your blessings...and don't ever tell me about it.) Instead, I decided to drown my sorrows in chocolate..and calories. So the kids and I made this...
Pioneer Woman's chocolate sheet cake...


which put us all into a chocolate coma...and made me have to take a nap.
The kids got two packages in the mail from the grandparents which made their day....and then I caved and ordered them pillow pets for Valentine's Day. Blah! I was able to hold off at Christmas, but Hutt saw them at Target two weeks ago, and has been talking about them ever since! He begged for a bumblebee...which he must have a thing for...because this was Hutton at Halloween...


Lainey looked all cute and festive this morning...
BUT...the funniest thing, is what I bought the kids to play with. An old  rotary phone...and they are in love...
HILARIOUS! 





No comments:

Post a Comment