Last night I decided that it would be fun to ask Hutton these questions...to see his perspective on what he thinks of me! It was hilarious! I love that little guy so much!
1. What is something that Mommy always says to you?
Hutton! No! (wait a minute now...i say i love you 247 times a day)
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Not crying. (true)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Not listening to her. (amen brother)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
She makes silly faces. (our favorite game)
5. How old is Mommy?
Four (this is a compliment)
6. How tall is Mommy?
Two inches (hey! It's thumbelina)
7. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Play games, sweep and mop (sad...just really, really sad)
8. What does Mommy do when you aren’t around?
Clean and vacuum (you're darn right!)
9. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
TV exercises (bahahahaha--must not be working)
10. What is Mommy really good at?
Eating (ohhhhh! that's why the above isn't working)
11. What is Mommy not very good at?
12. What does Mommy do for her job?
Clean (and THAT my friends....is why I started this blog)
13. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
Ham and cheese and tacos (hello el porton...see ya this week!)
14. What do you and Mommy do together?
Play games (yea!)
15. How are you and Mommy the same?
We both start with…H-H-H-Hannah and H-H-H- Hutton. We match! (awww! yes we do!)
16. How are you and Mommy different?
We are different shapes. (yes..you are a stick and I am a pear)
17. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
Ikea (how did he know??)
18. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Mommy…I can’t do this anymore. I just can’t do it. (and he walked out of the room) HA!
***photo taken by my favorite peeps: