So...here are some various things I noticed over the past week...all scrunched into one post.
- I need sunshine. Like...in a major way...or I become sad and dreary and just want to curl up in bed. And after a week solid of clouds, rain, and cold...I was ready to run away to Mexico
- And I don't even LIKE Mexico...because on my HONEYMOON...I got Montezuma's Revenge...thought I was going to die...then proceeded to pass out on the beach(from dehydration)...and whisked into the shade on a lawn chair turned makeshift stretcher...while they poured water on me to "bring me back to life"
- I will NEVER go back
- Is there such a thing as the "terrible almost 4's"?
- Lainey was gone for three days on a 5th grade trip to Jekyll Island..and it was so quiet around here. I never realized how much she sings, whistles, talks...all the time. I missed her bunches and bunches
- On the contrary....I sometimes love a quiet house..like right now...so I can blog
- Note to self...don't drink wine from an iced-tea goblet because you don't want to dirty up another glass. You will almost certainly drink way more than you meant to...and pay for it the next day! ;)
- It's hard to loose weight when you love food and wine
- It's even worse when you have a tiny mother...(I want THAT gene..not the one that makes me a grump when I'm hungry)
- I am not a gardener
- I found THE CUTEST dress yesterday from....ROSS! Yes, I know...but you can't judge until you see it...which won't be today because I don't feel like getting up off of my hiney to take a picture and upload it.
- The kids and I (and Brian...if I can convince him) are color coordinating for Easter. I know it's dorky but I'm doing it anyway...because Lainey starts middle school next year and I have a feeling that not only will she NOT want to look like the rest of us...she probably won't even want her picture taken
- I'm stressing about middle school...Lord help us all
- My cousin...who I haven't seen in TWO years...is coming to visit on Thursday and we are going to party like it's 1999...except that actually I was in bed on NYE 1999 because I was pregnant with Lainey AND had the flu! Fun times....
- My love language is quality time...and finding out that ONE thing...answers a lot of relationship questions
OK...Looks like my quiet time is over! Happy Monday! :)