Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On the mend...

  No...unfortunately this post has nothing to do with sewing...although I will continue to talk about it..and give myself cheerleader pep talks about it...because one day...I WILL LEARN. 
  My throat is being scraped by sharp knives every time I swallow...so this morning, I decided to give in and go to the doctor...only MY doctor had no sick appointments available today. It was only 8:20am...and they were already all taken. So that meant I was headed to urgent care to visit Dr. Hand on my Thigh..who I happen to get EVERY TIME I GO IN THERE....ahhhhh! The strep test was negative but he gave me some meds anyway, because apparently when your throat looks bad enough for even the Dr. to make a face...something is going on in there. So...hopefully I'm on the mend. Although it doesn't feel like it yet....
 On another note...the cute pillows that I got in the mail the other day are from this great etsy shop...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MasonMoonbeam
and Jen has offered a 15% off coupon for my readers...if you enter happylife at checkout!!! Yea!! :)
 And..last but not least....if I had biscuits and gravy from here right now...
all would be right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment