Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Singin' in the Rain

  In honor of spring and its upcoming showers and tornadoes, I decided to buy myself something new...because it's important that you look good when you are stuck down in a musty crawl space listening to the tornado sirens go off....while your kids have panic attacks. Plus, if you ask me, that room could use a little color. How's THIS for happy?
So...while my poor kids are scared to death....
I'll be running back and forth from the crawl space, around the side of the house, through the gate, up the deck stairs, and into the house to check the news...in high style. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah... this is Kelly of Blushink (Templates) I noticed you comment on the Giveaway. I accept template orders, it's only the custom ones I am booked til june. Thought I would let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete