Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kitchen Love...

I have kitchens on the brain. We are finally starting another stage of our kitchen reno and I'm so excited, I can't even breathe. The first stage was to get all new stainless steel appliances...which we did when we moved here...because the oven was so old...I couldn't even figure out how to work it...plus they were U.G.L.Y. Now we are starting the granite/backsplash stage....and to be honest, I'm kinda glad it has taken this long to get to stage two...because my style is WAY different than it was almost five years ago. I'm going with white, white, and more white. That way I can bring in color through accessories and paint on the wall...not by changing out the granite every time I change my mind! HA! Because THAT would be cheap....
  Anyway...here are some kitchens that make me smile....
***Pics from House of Turquoise***



***Found: ????

And just because you cook in the kitchen and eat in the dining room...here are some dining rooms that I love....

***Pics from House of Turquoise***

Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment