Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Favorite Photographers

Back in October, we were lucky enough to have our pictures made...and boy were they made....they made us look more beautiful, more shiny and happy, more relaxed, and more skinny(thanks for all of the right angles guys) than we had ever looked before as a family!  I was in love OBSESSED with EVERY picture that they took. So...I'm going to send a shout out to them every so often...until they are so booked solid...they can't even breathe. Because who doesn't admire someone who quits their "real" jobs to follow their dreams? I wanna be them when I grow up....
 Just look at how gosh darn cute they are! :)


Thanks Laurie and Will. You're the best!!!

http://streetlightrepublic.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are my favorite!!!! Thanks so much Hannah!
    Glad you love your pics. We had so much with your adorable family! It is impossible not to make you guys look beautiful and happy, that is just the way you are! :)
    *HUGS*
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete