- i miss sleeping past 6:20
- just being real...i HATE making lunches(i know..weird)
- coffee is extremely gross without creamer
- pre-teens are H.A.R.D.
- the PTA parents at Hutt's school are WAY over the top...it sometimes scares me. i'm just trying to help out...not compete(NOT YOU CAROLYN AND HEATHER!-y'all are awesome!)
- moms deserve a medal for making it through week one
- does anyone else think the paperwork is redonkulous?
- going to the bus stop 25 min. early on the first day is not going to make the bus get there any quicker
- i can actually spend an 3-4 hours doing a whole lot of nothing....pinterest anyone?
- i worked for a long time on this project today and when i went to complete the finishing touch, i messed the whole thing up. i may or may not have almost cried(i blame fatigue)
- i hate a quiet and dark house....if you stopped by in the middle of the day, i would have almost all the lights and tv's on...even if i'm not in the room
- 5yr olds have meltdowns on day four
- you are always harder on your firstborn
- don't judge...but i have made my bed every day this week...i know....hutt was so shocked that he asked me who did it. HA!
- i miss summer fun, but i'm going to be honest. i do better with schedules
- lainey started swimming today and i'm secretly hoping she will be the next missy franklin
- now that the kids are in school, i'm scouting out the next room/piece of furniture i can paint
- friday brings extreme excitement again...as in YAY! no school tomorrow
Thursday, August 16, 2012
what have we learned?
i have learned a few things during this first week of school...so i wrote a post about it. like to hear it? here it goes.....