Thursday, November 17, 2011

Top Twenty

 just so you know...before i type this post...i LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids and CAN NOT imagine my life without them...but some days i find myself saying the same.things.over.and.over. and it feels a little lot like groundhog's day. let's compare notes....

1. go brush your teeth.
2. where are your shoes?
3. did you make your lunch?
4. put some clothes on.
5. did you feed the dog?
6.wash your hands.
7. did you brush your teeth?
8. is your homework completed?
9. USE A NAPKIN!
10. let me see your teeth.
11. i already told you once to pick that up.
12. turn off the tv
13. put down my phone. it isn't yours
14. put your seatbelt BACK ON
15. no whining.
16. shoes?
17. don't slam doors.
18. is the dog out?
19. is your backpack packed and ready to go?
20. I LOVE YOU.

apparently we have a thing around here for lost shoes and a bad case of "i don't want to brush my teeth".  i can't figure out for the life of me why water, a toothbrush, and toothpaste can produce some of the CRAZIEST pouty faces i have EVER seen....but despite the fact that these 20 things come out of my mouth more that i want to admit....on the flip side...we do lots of laughter, dancing, encouraging, and "love yous"....and i wouldn't change it for the world!

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment